About PK Logistics
PK Logistics was founded in 2007 by Paul Kamande with just one truck. Paul is a professional in the transportation field and has over 18 years of experience.
Having held various high profile positions in multinational transportation and logistics companies, Paul has gathered invaluable and extensive expertise on how to properly and effectively manage a transportation business.
With over 6 years of experience in business and with expert leadership, PK Logistics has grown steadily in order to meet the demands and requirements of their customers and the market in general. The company now has a fleet of over 10 trucks equipped with the latest technologies for temperature control and employs over 15 highly professional staff members.
See what Fully Loaded is saying about us!
- Increase on productivity and offer service levels second to none to all our customers and associates
- To create strong business relationships with our customers by being proactive to their requirements
- Reliable, flexible, responsive and innovative
- Display integrity and strong business ethics to customers and associates, employees and the community
- Making a difference in the industry by offering tailored integrated packages in refrigerated transport, cold storage and distribution supported by comprehensive customer information systems and networks
- Ownership of who we are and what we do
- Listening, learning, understanding, planning and executing
- Dedicated team members to your account
- Providing Australian businesses with presentable, reliable refrigerated transport and storage solutions
PK Logistics is committed to providing a safe and healthy workplace for all employees, suppliers, sub contractors, contractors and visitors in accordance with occupational health and safety legislative requirements specific to their operations. This may include, but is not limited to, the management of mass, fatigue, load restraints and general chain of responsibility requirements.
PK Logistics believes occupational health and safety is the responsibility of everyone, and that all stakeholders play an important role in contributing to a healthy and safe workplace.
PK Logistics is committed to ensuring that all OHS legislative requirements are met. We expect that our suppliers, sub contractors, contractors and visitors meet the same occupational health and safety standards we impose upon ourselves whilst in our workplace.
PK Logistics is contributing to environmental sustainability by investing in low to nil emission Euro 4 & 5 vehicles that meet current Australian emission standards.
All of PK Logistics' vehicles are prime safe accredited.
To guarantee the satisfaction of its customers, PK Logistics continually innovates to find new and improved solutions for all temperature controlled solutions.
With all the adequate resources at their service, the professional staff members can ensure the safe delivery of all cargo within the deadlines.